Banteay Prieb (Vocational Training Centre for Person with Disabilities).
Read the article “The Power of Hope: A Jesuit Training Center in Cambodia” to know more about the project
Director of Jesuit Service
Plan, develop and implement the strategy for organizational development (e.g. possibly to downsize, consolidate or re-structure JS departments)
- Study and propose necessary structural changes based on the 2010 Strategic Plan for Jesuit Service
- Facilitate the re-organization, professionalization and institutionalization of Jesuit Service mission and programs
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance
- Monitor, measure and report on organizational development plans and achievements
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects of organizational development, and to ensure they are fully informed of organizational development objectives, purposes and achievements
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary organizational development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
Experience in change-management, Has training or experience in Management or Organizational/Industrial Psychology , is familiar with NGO/ Development dynamics, has a sensitivity to and valuing of local culture, willing to study Khmer language for at least 6 months.
Project Coordinators, Finance Manager, HR Manager, JS Director